Friday, July 3, 2009

MckLinky Blog Hop

***Introduction

I never really thought about introducing myself before because the few people who even know about this blog already know how crazy I am. My name is Lora. I am a child of God, a wife, a mother of three kids here on earth and one in heaven. I have been married for 4 and a half years. I am currently a SAHM and I love it. I love my kids more then I could ever properly put into words! I love reading blogs and my list of them seems to grow daily. I am totally random and hardly ever think my postings through. They are usually just what is on my mind at the moment, but half the time I can't hold on to the really great thoughts long enough to sit down and write them out so...this is what is left over! Oh and I am totally addicted to using LOL!

My kids...
Riley, my oldest will be 4 on the 21st! In July of 2006 I became pregnant again. On Aug 21, 2006 I miscarried our second child. I became pregnant the following month with my daughter Cassidy who just turned 2! And my baby, Kaitlyn, is 4 months old! I think that's about all I can squeeze out at the moment as my kids are attempting to trash their rooms! Thanks for reading!



***

MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment