Sunday, May 24, 2009

Randomness

We missed church today and I feel bad about it! I finally start going back and we all get sick and can't go. I am finally starting to feel better, Riley and Kaitlyn seem to be doing fine. Cassidy however is struggling a bit. Depending how she sounds in the morning I may be calling the pediatrician for her. Today was a pretty good day though. I got some laundry done. Mom and I took Riley and Kaitlyn to Target and Food Lion and got caught in a torrential downpour. Riley thought it was pretty funny that mom and I got wet getting him in and out of the car seat! I got a good laugh at my hubby running across the front lawn with Riley over his shoulder to get him out of the rain when we got home.

Dinner was awesome. Mom bought us some steaks and the rain stopped long enough for Toby to grill them. After dinner Toby cut up the watermelon we had bought and it was so sweet! Surprising for this early in the season. The kids loved it. After dinner Toby cut Rileys hair which really needed it and then kids got baths and bedtime. Kaitlyn was back on her 10pm self impossed bedtime! Hopefully she will sleep through the night, like last night.

I really wish that I had some deep meaning post today or even something else to say, but not a lot going on. My only plans for tomorrow are more laundry and Toby goes back on nights. Boo! I hate it when he is on nights. Oh and at some point tomorrow I really need to sit down and figure out what we are doing for Cassie's 2nd birthday. Toby will have class the night of her actual birthday and is working the whole weekend before and the Saturday after her actual birthday so more then likely we will have her little party at our house Sunday, June 7th. I have not a clue what to get her. My kids have more toys then the law should allow and there really isn't anything specific that I know of that she wants. I think that try and find her some more bracelets. She LOVES bracelets, and I think that I might break down and buy her a troller for her baby doll. I think she would like that. Anyone have any ideas on what to get a two year old girl for her birthday? HELP! LOL!

Well it is way past my bedtime and my eyes are burning. Not to mentiont that my son will not EVER let me sleep in!I so wish I was a morning person like my dad! WHy couldn't he have passed thAt trait down!!!! Well I hope everone is enjoying their Memorial Day weekend!! Be safe!

Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment