Friday, December 14, 2007

Constantly improving...NOT!!

The past few days have not been good for me personally. I just can't seem to get in a good mood and the slightest thing annoys me which when you have a 2 yr old and a six month old that won't nap...UGH is all I can say!!! I think that I am just going to try and survive the remainder of this year and make the most of next year. Oh and an update on my game is they have sent me these directions on what to do and I was worried that I would mess up my computer by doing it. Well today I decided to hell with it because I really want to fix it and alas, they tell me to do something that can't be done on my computer. They are telling me to look somewhere that doesn't exist. This is really about to make me cry, becasue I really just want to play my game and I don't think that that is to much to ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment