Thursday, December 6, 2007

On a brighter note....

my baby is 6 months old. Has been for two days now. She had her 6 month checkup today and she is doing well. She is 20.6 ibs, which percentage wise is off the charts...lol. She is 27.5 inches tall which is in the 97%. She is very healthy. I can't believe that she is already 6 months old. It has passed by so very fast. Even faster when you consider that she has gone through a years worth of clothes in half the time. She is wearing 12-18 month clothes already. Needless to say she will be dwarfing her brother in no time if she keeps growing this way. Oh and I am starting her on solids today. She has had a bite or two before todays but really very little. Yay!!!! Well have to go feed the muchkins!!!

1 comment:

  1. She is the same size...exactly Maddie was on her 9 month check up. Yikes, I think I may have to exchange her Christmas present, lol.

    ReplyDelete