Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Clean Rugs and Bigger Sizes

Weird tittle I know, but when I was thinking about what to post about those were the only two things I could think of to write about.

So first off...Clean Rugs. My hubby cleaned the carpets in every room of the house except the closets. He started Saturday afternoon and finished the down stairs after the kids went to bed. Then he got up Sunday morning and did the second floor and the stairs. I am amazed at how much better the house looks just with the carpet being clean but there ya go. Thanks honey!

And the other part is Bigger Sizes...Kaitlyn can now wear her 3-6 month outfits. She has gotten long enough to need the bigger size. And as sad as it is, I was so sad to realize this yesterday. I really don't want her getting bigger this fast. Yes I realize that I have no control over it and it is going to happen no matter how much I wish that it wouldn't. I mean I know that she has to grow up but I realize that I wished Rileys babyness away cause I wanted to play with him. Cassidy was in 3-6 month clothes by 6 weeks old and I was so busy with Riley that I don't even really remember her being this little. So with the realization that Kaitlyn is my last Baby, I am really treasuring her being little. She turns 4 months old on Friday and her 4 month check-up is next Monday the 26th. I can't wait to see how much she weighs and how tall she has gotten. I know she has gained a good bit of weight, just not sure how much.

Anywho, that's all that I am thinking about at the moment except that I need to go to bed cause I have a ton of stuff to do tomorrow morning and my prayer list is getting super long so it will take me a few minutes before I can go to sleep!

1 comment:

  1. |You are blessed to have such an industrious hubby who knows how to clean carpets! Wow! I know that I will honestly have to rip out my old carpeting and have new ones installed... grrrr.. lol.

    Nice Blog you have.

    Cordially,
    Tom Schuckman
    Vietnam Veteran: 68-70
    Jesus is Lord.

    ReplyDelete