Monday, June 1, 2009

I am sitting here thinking about the upcoming weeks. There is so much going on and it is all going to happen so fast that I feel the need to ponder it now before it's gone. My baby, who will be my last barring a miracle, just turned 3 months old. My little girl is turning 2 years old in 3 days and my boy, my sweet sweet boy is turning 4 in a little more then a month and a half. Where did the time go? I look at Kaitlyn and I know that in the blink of an eye she will be where they are and that makes me sad. I know that with her I am enjoying her being a baby, whereas with my two oldest I was so busy wishing their babyness away that I feel like I missed it. I realize that I have taken so much for granted and now I am just trying to make each day count and not doing a great job at it. ;)

I promise to take lots of pics of her highness on her birthday Thursday and at her party Sunday evening. Unlike at her first birthday party where I was such a louse that I forgot to take pics. I will regret that for a long long time!! But I won't make that mistake again. I have become the picture queen lately anyway cause I realize that my memory is so bad that if I don't take a picture of it then I won't remember it!!! And to quote a song...I don't wanna miss a thing!!!


Photobucket

Speaking of which...there is my smiley baby now! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment