Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday's Playlist

Okay, so I read a ton of blogs and don't post often but

is starting Tuesday's Playlist and I love music so I decided to play along. Seems like a great idea to me!

So my Favorite (Can't get out of my head) Song from the last several weeks is Casting Crowns Praise You In This Storm. I have being feeling like I am in a small storm for a bit now and this song just really touched me.

The second favorite at the moment is I Will Rise by Chris Tomlin! Again...this song just reached out and said...LISTEN...so I did and I love it.

That's it for now!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by and participating. I loved learning about your current favorite songs and like hearing from you. I know you are a follower of Norrah so it was great to have you join in the fun. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LURVE that song! So does Howard. Kenzie asked us to put it on her mp3 player this weekend, so I guess she likes it too. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete