Sunday, June 14, 2009

It seems to have worked. Cassidy apparently is ready for the big girl switch. She is teething right now...her right bottom canine is pushing through...and she was so upset about taking a nap, but yet she got in her toddler bed and lay down. And when she woke up after her nap she stayed in bed until I came and got her. I AM AMAZED!! She just got it. Another milestone reached and accomplished.

Tomorrow starts swim lessons for both Riley and Cassidy. Riley LOVES the water and Cassidy had a blast floating around in one of those baby duck floats last year so it will be interesting to see how she likes actually trying to swim. It will also be interesting how Kaitlyn deals with staying with MIL while I am with the older ones. Since she refuses to take a bottle I may not get to get in with the bigger kids this year, but since it is Kaitlyns nap time I am still going to try. Well I must get back to making dinner now...Meatloaf, mac and cheese and green beans! Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment