Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fun times

Well I had projectile vomit coming from the littlest family member before 8 am this morning. What a great way to start the day. She seems to be doing okay now, as she has eaten again and then went to sleep. It was totally unexpected as Kaitlyn has never thrown up before and her spit-up only constituted a little more then a quarter sized amount before.

I know just what anyone wants to read about is vomit or spit-up. Oh the fun times had by stay at home moms.

Cassidy has been her usually bucket of joy this morning (not) because one of her canine teeth is coming in and her teeth move so slowly. Each tooth usually gives us 3-4 weeks of H***! Lovely, I'm thinking another week and a half of fussiness...HELP! lol! And this is the first of the FOUR canine teeth. Looking like a really long summer. I also want to get her in her toddler bed and potty trained this summer too. Hahaha I think I have lost my mind. She really is having a time lately. She has like six bug bites on her legs, though they don't see m to actually bother her and a rash behind one of her knees. Thank Goodness she has her two year check-up tomorrow. Wait, that means we will add shots on top of all this other stuff...YAY!

So where do I go to sign up for extra patience?

Oh and I just remembered that both the bigger kids have a dentist appointment Friday. At least I will have help then. So I am not doing anything today as the rest of the week will be hectic and then Next week is swim lessons! At least those will be mostly fun.

1 comment:

  1. Busy mama!! Sorry that Kaitlyn was sick and Cassie is in pain! Good luck with the toddler bed and potty training!!

    ReplyDelete