Friday, June 19, 2009

This week

This week went by so fast. The kids had swim lessons once a day everyday this week. My boy did STINKING FANTASTIC!!! Cassie wasn't on the same page as Riley. She was perfectly happy after being in for a few minutes to sit on the lounge chair and watch us swim. We had so much fun. I have a great tan after only those five hours. Their teacher is awesome. She is a neighbor of my MIL's and is a teacher. She had no problems with me sitting poolside breastfeeding Kaitlyn while they swam. As much as I loved doing it, I am WORN out. I need that kind of exercise every day.

I am now waiting to hear from my Best Friend Kristin in Texas what the gender of her bean is! They are really wanting a boy as they have all girls right now. I am praying for a boy but betting it's a girl! Either way they are thrilled to find out. And Auntie Lora can't wait to go shopping for this little one! Kaitlyn already has a ton of clothes set aside if it is a girl, not that they will need anymore!

***UPDATE***
They are having a boy and I am flipping thrilled for them!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. lol about the swimming lessons and GO RILEY! I am in shock that we're having a boy. Things were really different but considering the track record. I mean 3 girls...woah lol. I didn't think there was a chance in the world that we'd have a boy in there. I was proven wrong lol. Love you!

    ReplyDelete