Thursday, June 4, 2009

Where have two years gone?

Yes, I know the answer to that question in my mind but my heart is having a hard time with it. My little girl turns TWO today. TWO!

Two years ago today @ 2:31pm my little girl made her way into this world. Me, with no pain meds other then a shot of Nubain (sp?) looked down and thought that there was something wrong. Her face was purple and I kept asking, "Is she okay?". They assured me that she was but I waited, terrified until finally she let out a cry. The doc explained that she was purple because she came out so fast that her face raked across my pelvic bone causing bruising and the cord had been around her neck. But she was FINE!!! When my hubby brought her to me I saw something else. She already had him wrapped around her little finger and that hasn't changed! My 7lb 11oz, 20 inch long baby is 28 pounds and 33 inches tall and I love her so very much!!!!

1 comment:

  1. My daughter's twin was born. I love you guys so much and even though Maddie has been two for almost 6 months, I can hardly believe that Cassidy is. I hope she has a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete