Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Customer service...

I am a Sims 2 addict but haven't been able to play in a while because a) I have a baby and b) since we got the new computer and redownloaded my games, the expansion pack that I bought online decided that it would no longer work. So I went to the support center online...it is an EA game and wrote them. They sent me a letter telling me how to fix that problem. Okay great...it worked...for about a week. Then a new glitch. I really believe part of it is because of Windows Vista, but who knows. So I wrote them again. So they wrote me back...with three things to check. I checked them all and they either didn't exsist or weren't wrong in the first place. I even made my dear hubby check. Well life got in the way and it was probably 3 months before I got around to writing again and explaining that those things hadn't worked...oh their support center was down for a while...every time I tried to write them. So what do they do...they send me the same list. Way to be on top of your support. So I patiently wrote them back saying...checked that already, anything else other than going out and just buying the damn thing in the store. they have now asked me for contact info so we will see what happens.

Oh and by the way I love EA games I am just annoyed at them right now. I have never until now had any problems with there games and they always get back to you quickly when you write them...I JUST WANNA PLAY MY GAME!!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't blame you! I am a total sims addict and have been for a few years! I have it for the computer but NEVER play it lol. I always play on our playstation.
    Ugh, EVERY software company has been like that when it comes to updating their products for Vista. I had to get a new printer because mine wasn't supported for Vista! And it was only a year old!

    Hope they get back to you!

    ReplyDelete