Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The oldest observation!

This is the oldest observation, but I have to make it! When you have plans, they well, never go as planed. I had finally made time to meet up with the online group of moms in my area at a park. Planned this for two weeks. Toby was supposed to be off but sleeping. Well yesterday he moved Riley's carseat to his truck so that he could take Riley with him to run errands...this is great. Problem, he never put it back and got called into work this morning...okay. He was only supposed to work 2 hours to help out another guy. That would have gotten him home with enough time for me to get the carseat and still get to the park on time. Problem, I was supposed to be there an hour ago and he is still at work. Now I feel bad because I made a commitment and am not there, plus Riley misses the park because now it's lunch then his nap. I might be able to take him after his nap but he won't be able to play with the other moms kids because they will be long gone. The next meetup that I can attend isn't for another two weeks. Oh well, I guess he will have to make do with me...lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment