Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving day!!

Lets say I am impressed by my husband. He and my mom were nice to each other, like friendly even. My husband got up to fry the turkeys without being yelled at. He didn't make fun of saying grace amd he even thanked my mom for making most of the sides. My son, well he was himself. He had a serious timeout that morning and would only eat cranberry sauce at dinner, but other than that he was good. Cassisy was great, she was saving it up for today, which was appropriately named black friday. My kids hate me and have voiced that all day. Maybe hate is too strong but they really want me to go nuts. Tantrums and screaming galore. Oh and my mom went out of town this morning so I have one more crazy animal to take care of this weekend. The sad thing is the dog is better behaved than my two crazy kittens. I am jealous though. Mom gets to go out of town and Toby is working from tonight until Sunday so i am all alone with the kids for over 36 hours and they are NOT on their best behavior. That means no break for mommy. So tonight is get myself in the right frame of mind so that I don't run screaming from my house tomorrow!!! LOL Only time will tell if my sanity will prevail!!!

Maybe Margaritas will help...

1 comment:

  1. Bless your heart! No wonder I haven't been able to get a hold of you! lol! I'm glad you Thanksgiving went well! :) My kids were monsters this morning too. Maddie especially. She cried every second today, lol.

    Hope you get a break...asap! Love you!

    ReplyDelete