Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Christmas spirit...

I just can't find it so far this year. I really, really want to get into the spirit, especially for the kids. Money is tight, nothing new about this, but I am worrying more about it this year. I mean I know that the kids will want for nothing. Riley already has more toys then the law should allow and he wouldn't notice or care if we just got him one toy. But just decorating will take some funds, not to mention rearanging the furniture to make room for the tree. Oh and my kittens are in tear up the house mode which means I will have to keep them away from it. I wonder what it is like to be able to shop and not worry about how much you are spending. I mean we will be able to plenty, just not what I wish we could do. I love to give and just can't give the way I want to. Oh well. It will all work out, it always does, I just need that Christmas spirit!!

1 comment:

  1. Take a deep breath...let it out...and laugh. Everyone goes through this my love. No worries, it'll come to you in the weirdest way I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete