Friday, November 9, 2007

Mil Drama!!

I know that I am not the best person in the world but I get along with most people. My MIL though wants to make that impossible. She has lost her mind. I want so badly to have a good relationship with her for the sake of my kids but this woman is making it impossible! She aparently thinks that I don't know my butt from a whole in the ground and she certaintly thinks that she knows everything. Now if I can just figure out how to improve that situation with out comprimising my own values, my sanity and my feelings things would be nice. If I can't then I have to try and make it up to my son who will be really upset because he loves his Nana. But I am improving our lives in the fact that I won't have someone who constantly puts me down, telling me that I am a bad mother and doesn't respect how I am trying to raise my children. Someone who trys to control every aspect of our lives that she can to the point that she told me that I needed to change peditritions because she didn't agree with the doctor. This doctor has been with most of my kids since birth and has helped us more than I can say. She is great, but no one is good enough for my MIL unless she chooses them herself. So I am improving our lives by taking out a major stressor!!!! I just hope that my son will one day understand.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing the right thing Lora. Eliminating the stress of her harsh and unnecessary criticism is the best thing you can do for you and your family. Toby's not fighting you on it, so clearly he agrees.

    ReplyDelete