Wednesday, November 28, 2007

When men revert...

to children. Why do they do this? How can normally average adult males go from 27 to 5 in about 3 seconds? As a good friend of mine says...they PMS. Why do they always PMS when I'm not. I finally get myself under control and there he goes...lol. What is it with men not getting their way causing fits. Women have more issues everyday and we don't throw tantrums every 5 seconds. Sorry had to vent. I wonder if it's our fault, the mothers that is? Do we raise these men to be this way or is it just genetic? Since I ahve a boy, I am going to blame gentics and pray that he never turns out that way!!!!

1 comment:

  1. How much I would like to think that little Riley would never do this, it's not reality. Ugh, men and their tantrums. I find it entertaining when they do this. Annoying as well.

    ReplyDelete