Wednesday, November 28, 2007

When days go right!

Wow, a day went right. Up early, for us anyway, everyone fed and changed and fairly happy. Got a shower with out too much hassle except that after I got out the shower curtain fell down...lol. Watched a little tv while Riley played and Cassie went back to sleep. Got to chat with my dear sweet friend Kristin, who aparently got a kick out of my comments...lol!!! Went to a local moms meetup groupand had a blast. I met 3 moms who were great and hopefully I will see them again next week. We walked 2 1/2 miles. Came home, my son actually ate lunch, and then he went to sleep for 2 and a half hours. Then *sigh* I let my MIL pick up Riley for the evening and Toby, Cassidy and I went to Wally world and then to dinner. It was nice. Then home. Boogie came home revved to the max, with a new toy. Got him setteled and in bed. Toby left for work and Cassidy went to bed. It was a calm, normal day. Wow.

1 comment:

  1. I am soooooooooo glad that it went well with the mom's! I am also glad that you had such a good day! I know you needed it!

    ReplyDelete